Basic Requirements to Use Platform
- Zoom’s web client works best with the Chrome browser and it’s their officially recommended browser. If you do not have the Chrome browser installed, please do so first. (Other browsers do work, however, require you to call-in using your phone for audio (see below for instructions)
- If you are using the Zoom App, you will need to click “Join Via Zoom App” on the page within the classroom right on top and it will redirect you to the correct room.
- You will need a computer with a webcam and microphone (built-in is fine for both).
- You will need normal Internet connection. Try moving closer to your router or use an ethernet cable if you’re having any issues.
How To Enter Classrooms
- Click “Tournaments” above to see the section events are taking place in.
- Once you click on the relevant Event, you will see various classrooms. Choose the one you were instructed to use, and login with your account.
- Upon entry, you will be asked by Google Chrome to give permission to use your microphone and camera. Please grant it in order for the system to work.
- You will also be muted upon entry, so make sure you unmute yourself before you have to speak. Then mute yourself again to avoid feedback and unnecessary disturbance.